The human body is a marvelous thing; it’s almost a shame that we don’t know all that it’s capable of. From our bones being stronger than concrete, from having enough iron in our bodies to make a 2 1/2 inch long nail, here are ten lesser known facts about your body.
10. 200 Muscles Per Step
9. Bones Are Four Times As Strong As Concrete
8. 13 Nanometers
7. Enough Iron To Make A Nail
6. The Brain Is More Active At Night
5. Your Brain Itself Can’t Feel Pain
4. Every Tongue Print is Unique
3. A Single Strand Of Human Hair Can Hold 3 Oz.
2. Stomach Acid Can Dissolve Razorblades
1. You Can Remove Many Internal Organs And Survive