10 WEIRDEST MUSEUMS Around The World!
We’ve scoured the globe in search of the strangest and weirdest museums on Earth only to find passionate people behind them that are dedicated to their craft and extremely enthusiastic about their work. These museums may seem a little out there for some, but besides being weird, they can all claim being a unique part of the museum world.
10. Carrot Museum (Belgium)
9. Museum of Pez (USA – California)
8. Torture Museum (Netherlands)
7. Museum of Broken Relationships (Croatia)
6. Shin-Yokohama Raumen Museum (Japan)
5. Barbed Wire Museum (USA – Kansas)
4. International Banana Museum (USA – California)
3. International Museum of Toilets (India)
2. Icelandic Phallological Museum (Iceland)
1. Avanos Hair Museum (Turkey)